Bonjour.. Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bonjour Tous je m'appelle Frederic j'ai 22 ans et je suis originaire de la france cot de la suisse et de l'italie ( haute-savoie ) Les grandes villes sont annecy et chamonix et genve pour les connaisseurs.

Je fait de la detection depuis 6 ans et j'adore

En novembre 2014 je vais 2 semaines en australie avec ma copine et j'aimerais raliser mon rve .. rechercher des pepites d'or en australie.

je ne connais rien sur l'australie, et je parle tres mauvais anglais.

il y a 4 ans j'ai rencontr un Australien arenthon vers chez moi avec un camping car un monsieur trs sympa j'espere le retrouver sur ce forum il faisait de la detection en australie

Est-il possible de ramener une ppite en france en souvenir ??

je vous remerci pour votre acceuil !! si jamais vous passez en france arretez vous pour faire un peu de dtction

Peut-tre Bientt

--->>>> TRADUCTION GOOGLE

Hi All I'm Frederic I'm 22 years old and I am from France next to Switzerland and Italy (Haute-Savoie) Large cities are Annecy and Chamonix and Geneva for connoisseurs.

I made the detection for 6 years and I love

In November 2014 I'm two weeks in Australia with my girlfriend and I want to fulfill my dream .. find nuggets of gold in Australia.

I know nothing about Australia, and I speak very bad English.

4 years ago I met an Australian Arenthon to me with a camper a very nice gentleman I hope to find it on this forum it was the detection in australia

Is it possible to return a nugget in France in memory?

I Thank you for your hospitality! if you ever go to France you stop to do some detection

Perhaps soon

Welcome to the forum Fred. I hope you can find some French speaking chaps on the forum to help you with your dream holiday. Best of luck and hope your dream of getting a nugget comes true for you,

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts