SDC2300 for sale, beginners pack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all
Had a fall at home so never got to get out much for prospecting , probably 10 hours in total
For sale is SDC2300, Minelab profinder, medium pick, Magellan GPS device, so its ideal for beginners
Looking for about $3500 or so for the lot
Still have the boxes etc, though the battery charger never fully worked properly (2 at a time instead of four)
If anyone is interested I can give them the serial number for verification, bought on Sept 5 ish
I live in North country vic, no idea how this process works though
Enjoyed everyone else's exploits though
Regards
Jason

It's amazing how long it takes to get over a fall. Sorry to hear that Jason.
I've been out of action since May this year with a spine op and now a bunion removal off my rhs big toe. Possibly6-12 mths off-Phew!!!!
As you get older it takes a lot longer to repair.
Sounds like you have a fair deal going there Jason, all the best and don't lose interest in the forum--its great reading.
Jaros ;)

Hi Harmpit,

sorry to hear about the injury. I busted me back a month ago and could not walk for a week. All good now but it makes you realise how precious good health is. Your deal sounds good. Out of curiosity, would you be interested in swapping or do you wan the dough?

Cheers

Thanks guys, health is a bugger lol
Got made redundant so am in need of the cash, not urgent but bills to pay :(
Luckily most of the biggies were paid already :) just day to day etc, 2 fussy dogs dont help :)

Yes. receipt from Bendigo Gold, bought everything from them (Except GPS(Rays Outdoors), not sure if i have receipt, will have to look), didn't do the training so that may still be available.

Sorry about the fall. I hope you bounce back in good health soon! Good luck with the sale mate. If i were a little closer I'd take it off your hands.

Yeah gotta agree with Jaros. If you can wait until minelab specials end you may get more too. Got a feeling a lot of people are partnering up on the gpx/sdc deals

I've sent you a few private messages and Emails now, since we last spoke a friend wants to buy your machine and is holding off to hear from you.

Do you still want to sell it?

Email or call!

:D

Rent it out ,it still has potential to find you gold :lol:

Sorry to here about your troubles

lol Jaros, first come first serve
$2500 is detector only, $2600 for the lot :/

Status
Not open for further replies.