SDC, im impressed.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Seen the sdc in action yesterday, and i have to say i was really impressed, from what i understand the timings are quite fast(cant remember the exact wording for it) giving a much different sound to what my 5 puts out, once the detector was fired up you could easily hear how quick the detector was pulsing (easiest way to explain it) with this fast type of pulse sound coming through the speaker a small target was easily deciphered, there was no guessing that there was a target there, it was plain and simple and in your face type of signal, the target was a very small piece of bird shot.
I can see how these detectors are going to be super popular, nice one minelab ;)

I'm going out with a couple of them tomorrow. Can't wait to see them in action. One bloke I'm meeting up with has been cleaning up a well detected area quite nicely. This area has been gone over with every detector since Adam met Eve & the SDC2300 is still picking leftovers up.
The GPX's are still the premier machines but the SDC2300 is certainly earning its place as an alternative.

Make sure you go to some ground where there is
A ton of ironstone bits on the floor.

In ground testing is the best way to go.

Can you imagine how many of these could of been
Sold @ $3500 new...

Wolfau said:
Make sure you go to some ground where there is
A ton of ironstone bits on the floor.

In ground testing is the best way to go.

Can you imagine how many of these could of been
Sold @ $3500 new...

Howdy Wolf,
the area this was being demo'd was a good mix of ironstone and quartz, bout as good as your going to get for high levels of ironstone. :)
it performed well enough to tell me that she's the ducks guts for novice's and beginners alike, and even skilled guys who are looking at cleaning up on the smaller fine gold.
I know what your saying abouit the price, drop 500 of the overall price and pick a couple more hundred sales extra, soon make your money back and then some ;)

Suitably impressed me. Still trying to get a test pilot where I go, but I have faith in the demonstrations I have seen recorded. Complimentary piece in the Arsenal of a good detectorist of that I am certain.

Latest posts