Scratching and Sniffing at Yambulla with a modified WalBanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Results of 1 pan of aprox 2 hand fulls of dirt.
One of 4 secret spots found after 2 hours bush bashing. :) :)
You Asked. LOL
Sorry about crap photo. Is the best I can do atm
1411736588_20140926_225643-optimized.jpg

Now that's great to see 'ol boy, well done and thanks for posting.
You mean that's one Pan from you concentrates from your Walbanker?

No.
One pan of 2 handfulls of dirt. :) :)
Wal, I intend to. PMSL.
I crapped myself and took of before i was spotted.
A lot of hard work and research went into it.
I have discovered the secret about one of my favourite spots and it sticks out like Rovers behind when you address a few problems.

Tathradj said:
No.
One pan of 2 handfulls of dirt. :) :)
Winning. Anywhere I know of like that is private or definitely offside rule by the umps. Great going mate I hope there's plenty more for you where that came out.

No, not on private land or in a no go zone.
In reality I should not have posted it but, well, Bob asked and I have not been producing the goods so there you go. LOL
When I do go hunting again no one will know the spot. All I have to do is ensure my safety.
My favourite passion. :eek:
Bloody long wriggly things with fangs that bite. If I got hit I would not make it out in time I can tell you and the bloody place is full of the buggers. :mad:
Tigers and death Adders. 8)

the snake thing bothers me too,i was out the other day near jerangle and i thought if i got bit ,its all over,no phone reception in the middle of the bush,i was thinking not a really good idea

I had better stae the obviouse, :8
It is not Yambulla.
I should have put that up.
Sorry...

Hope I'm ensuring your safety next time you go there, quite happy to ride shotgun against the scaly buggers.

Tathradj said:
In reality I should not have posted it but, well, Bob asked and I have not been producing the goods so there you go. LOL
When I do go hunting again no one will know the spot. All I have to do is ensure my safety.
Bloody long wriggly things with fangs that bite. If I got hit I would not make it out in time I can tell you and the bloody place is full of the buggers. :mad:
Mate your secret would be safe with me. Can't stand snakes :eek: if there was a snake and a huge nugget between us the snake can keep it.

Agreed. :lol:
Just bought a set of Snakeprotext Gaiters to give me some peace of mind.

noncents said:
Tathradj said:
Mate your secret would be safe with me. Can't stand snakes :eek: if there was a snake and a huge nugget between us the snake can keep it.

Latest posts