S.A Australian metal detecting championship 2019

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUGGER got to paint the firewall on the shack at fishermans bay this weekend before the bloody thing collapses would love to be there
Pagan P

Kato and I have wanted to get there for a few years now.

I have always had nothing but VERY good reports of the event.

Currently Kato is not well, bordering on hospital visit a couple of days ago because of her genetic medical condition,
but thankfully antibiotics are working well.

The wife will be working on the weekend and I cant do it with all 4 kids, too much in that environment.
BUT it does fit in the "Day Trip" box for us.

So that will depend upon wife's work day, and the weather as it looks like some constant rain coming.
AND if Kato is up to it too.

DetectingSA, PM inbound

Thanks Jaros,

She will be fine as she is complaining again...LOL
She thinks she is already fit and much better but her tonsils are very inflamed to the point that she could not breathe
but that has settled a little, the meds make her feel better.
If her temp stops spiking and doesnt need control, we will start weaning her back to her normal daily meds doses
and she will be great to go again.

How can a kid whine so much about wanting to get back to school ?

She would love to get to Palmer, we were at Mannum earlier last week, on the river not far from Palmer.
I'm going to call to get more info about the weekend.

LOL

I will have to pass thru Gumeracha to get to Palmer.

Seem's like the wife is willing to do her job with the kids, so it may be a go'er for Kato and I.

Still time for her to get sick again or break an arm :playful: kids are like that ;) :)

Well I called and spoke to " Kym ", food available, "new to it" youngsters welcome too.

Looks like I may be going and taking Kato and Miss 8yrs.

May even take Kato's boyfriend for a day out too, he seems to be a good lad ;)
and there is room in the boot for him...... :cool:
( hope he doesnt make too much noise while he is locked in there ) :lol:

Latest posts