Returning military items

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I came across these bad boys, I want to return them to their owner or the relatives.

Cant find nothing on nominal roll or archives, Ive emailed the central army records office and I hope they get back to me.

Have you guys ever used any other methods to try to track down service men/women?

1555853583_b4c5c410-111e-493a-906a-1558af6da91c.jpg

Im assuming theyre real... theres a few L Dunks on file but the services numbers dont match, theres no record of this service number so Im pretty stumped

DetectingSA said:
I came across these bad boys, I want to return them to their owner or the relatives.

Cant find nothing on nominal roll or archives, Ive emailed the central army records office and I hope they get back to me.

Have you guys ever used any other methods to try to track down service men/women?

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...3583_b4c5c410-111e-493a-906a-1558af6da91c.jpg

Im assuming theyre real... theres a few L Dunks on file but the services numbers dont match, theres no record of this service number so Im pretty stumped
Thats the decent thing to do. Hope you find out something. :Y:

Latest posts