Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gday Marty , i like that show too , drives the rest of my family nuts
Check out youtube ... The show(and main cast) has been running for about 30 years
Darren

Sandta said:
Gday Marty , i like that show too , drives the rest of my family nuts
Check out youtube ... The show(and main cast) has been running for about 30 years
Darren

Yeah downloaded a lot of episodes through ABC iView already, mainly the newer ones. Will start looking for the older episodes soon.

Well thanks to you guys bringing some TV series to my attention I have watched Silver Rush which I thought was freakin AWESOME and then I watched BAMAZON and thought it was ok. They could have squished the first 4-5 episodes into one episode and did more actual gold mining and prep stuff.

I have started to watch the Klondike TV series, half way thru episode 1. Looks good so far.

Thanks Guys
Dan

I don't mind D'arcy Cooper... Just wish he wasn't a slow talker, drives me nuts..

Can't stand Gold Rush, Never have i seen so much incompetence (okay maybe the Australia Green Party) they're basically retarded..

Here's a run down for those who haven't seen them.

Gold Rush Alaska (fake drama, very little gold mining)
Ice Cold Gold (Lots of fake drama, and not much else)
Prospectors (Hot chick with gravity defying breasts) Didn't notice much else I liked it :)
Gold Fever (lots of bullshit talking, guy overacting a lot, some gold is found! actual use of metal detectors without fake TV BEEP BEEP BEEP)
Alaska Gold Diggers (Its real, and its not good)

How most of this crap gets made in the first place is beyond me.. Oh well, I get many hours of laughter out of it..
Nothing better than watching a guy with an Ace250 claim "This is the most advanced metal detector you can buy" HAHaha.. classy bro!..

Anyway seriously, check out Prospectors! Tiddies :)

downhalo said:
I don't mind D'arcy Cooper... Just wish he wasn't a slow talker, drives me nuts..

Can't stand Gold Rush, Never have i seen so much incompetence (okay maybe the Australia Green Party) they're basically retarded..

Here's a run down for those who haven't seen them.

Gold Rush Alaska (fake drama, very little gold mining)
Ice Cold Gold (Lots of fake drama, and not much else)
Prospectors (Hot chick with gravity defying breasts) Didn't notice much else I liked it :)
Gold Fever (lots of bullshit talking, guy overacting a lot, some gold is found! actual use of metal detectors without fake TV BEEP BEEP BEEP)
Alaska Gold Diggers (Its real, and its not good)

How most of this crap gets made in the first place is beyond me.. Oh well, I get many hours of laughter out of it..
Nothing better than watching a guy with an Ace250 claim "This is the most advanced metal detector you can buy" HAHaha.. classy bro!..

Anyway seriously, check out Prospectors! Tiddies :)
HAHAHA, thats a very funny and accurate review.Checkout Fools Gold its up (or down) with the rest of them. Sadly though I watch all of them, haha. Cheers balx

I will do! been waiting for something new... bloody flu is kicking my arse, so I could use a good laugh.

Fools gold is ok, but it could be so much better. If they did some actual prospecting and worked more it could be a great show.
Gold fathers is looking ok so far. Watched ep1

Dan

I watched a show the other day, Gold Town, in a WA gold mining town. Showing stuff about the mine process even showed some old fella looking after some property out of town while he's doing this he's MD. Interesting how they seperated the gold, on bubbles.

Fool's gold eps 5-8 are up, and a new ep of Gold Fever, Tundra Sharks and Soupy holes.
Coffee and lunch time, watch these, then hit the beach with the detector, perfect sunday :p

Finished watching gold fathers. Good show, but wanted to see more cleanups and it felt a little rushed.
Hope it comes back for a second season.

Dan

Hi Guys,

I presume everyone knows by now that Dakota Fred & Dustin will not be in the new season of Gold Rush as they had a pay dispute and decided to film their own "REAL" mining show. This is sad news to me as they where the real deal in my eye's and honest, hard working guys.

For more info check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gold-Rush-Alaska-Gossip/298824030130812?sk=wall&app_data

Also Ice Cold Gold is scheduled for early 2015 release, but in a weird twist a company has been advertising for new crew members.
See link below:
http://minesalumni.com/s/840/index.aspx?sid=840&gid=1&pgid=3191

Also it looks like Gold fathers Season 2 is set to start in 5 days time which I am looking forward to :cool:

There are rumors about fools gold season 2 circulating also which would be good to see.

That's the wrap up from me. PEACE OUT.... :p

Dan

Shame the Dakota Boys won't be back, I was very interested in following their new claim on the waterfall, hopefully they will still do that in their own series