Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XIV said:
Beagleboy said:
Ramjet said:
TheSilentBugler said:
Don't wanna spoil fir anyone, but I cried when a certain hole was abandoned before the bottom.

Ditto. There is squallions in gokd down there.
100s of man hours and thousands spend in the equipment leases and diesel, than the river gets in your way. :(
I was so surprised that they didn't divert the river to make it wider

I was under the impression they were not allowed to touch the river.
Shame they couldnt do that though.

LC76 said:
XIV said:
Beagleboy said:
Ramjet said:
TheSilentBugler said:
Don't wanna spoil fir anyone, but I cried when a certain hole was abandoned before the bottom.

Ditto. There is squallions in gokd down there.
100s of man hours and thousands spend in the equipment leases and diesel, than the river gets in your way. :(
I was so surprised that they didn't divert the river to make it wider

I was under the impression they were not allowed to touch the river.
Shame they couldnt do that though.

In the show that Fred was supposed to make they where going to divert the river through an old tunnel dug by the old timers. Not at the glory hole site but further up the river. T g eh showed it in one episode.

Has the new season of Gold Rush started ???? my life has been so boring after the last episode where they had just re built the dredge

i guess these arent available on Youtube yet cause i cant find them? guess il have to download from web in a pirate kinda way lol :p

Me and a few others have had some choice words with 2 different producers for the History channel who want people to be in another Reality Treasure hunting series, and no doubt they will edit the crap out of it and make people look Arseholes, I am so sick and tired of so called REALITY Tv shows, when the truth is it is nothing like it in real life,

I saw the 1st episode of Detectorists on Thursday I would rather be in that than a reality version.

john

Ridge Runner said:
Me and a few others have had some choice words with 2 different producers for the History channel who want people to be in another Reality Treasure hunting series, and no doubt they will edit the crap out of it and make people look Arseholes, I am so sick and tired of so called REALITY Tv shows, when the truth is it is nothing like it in real life,

I saw the 1st episode of Detectorists on Thursday I would rather be in that than a reality version.

john

I don't mind watching them, though if this were in "real life", they'd all be well and truly bankrupt several seasons ago, especially Todd Hoffman. Discovery Channel must have paid for all his additional equipment picked up every second episode. :D

G0lddigg@ said:
is this series any good fellas?

I'm not sure really, this series seems to be more about the power of suggestion but it is still good and has some funny moments in it. And seems to come up with things we have all done in the past, lol

john

Latest posts