Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance of posting a link?...

I watched the first episode on tube a few weeks back but could't find any episodes

Cheers

Ramjet said:
Thankd BC. I'll have a look for it. Bering Sea Gold Under the Ice is up to Episode 5.

Season 5 airs in America on the 17th October. Todd is back up north. Parker is back in it. Dakota Fred will not be in this season over a money dispute. He wanted more. He and Justin are filming a Doco about their exploits.
Todd created the show so he gets a cut for being in it and for being the creator. Not trying to stand up for him but they do remediate the leases they mine. (I do a bit of reading ;) ) I believe Dozer Dave is not with Todd but not 100% certain.

Ramjet said:
I believe Dozer Dave is not with Todd but not 100% certain.

The previews say that Dave has left and joined The Dodge brothers which will be the newest team they will be following. Which should be good cause they were some chunky nuggets Freddy Dodge had at the end of last season.

Also looks like they will be following Tony Beats on some crazy dredge dream that he has.

I love these ideas !! Australians really are a fantastic people! I'm very happy to be part of this wonderful forum. One day I want to visit Australia there my happiness will be complete!
Good luck to all !! :) :) :) :)

They are also back with "The Dirt", it is interesting to watch as you see more of the laid back nature not shown the GRA :)

Just sat down and wached the first episode of season 5
whats the bet tod can pull it off?
so far it looks like it might be a good season

Latest posts