Prospecting Australia promotional merchandise

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kleinman98

John Kleinman
Reaction score
Any chance of getting some Prospecting Australia patches made up for sale as I have many shirts already and just waiting for patches.

Hi John, you will find the shirts and caps on the forum for sale. :8

I know but I have 6 khaki uv blocking shirts already hanging in the wardrobe so it would be nice to pop a couple of patches on them

I looked into getting some made up when I was organising shirts but the place I use don't do them. I'll try and find somewhere that does and get a few made up in the new year.

Nugget said:
I looked into getting some made up when I was organising shirts but the place I use don't do them. I'll try and find somewhere that does and get a few made up in the new year.
Good on you Nugget. Thanks

What are the chances of getting some bumper stickers made up. I could use 3 or 4.

Nugget said:
I've been a little slack in getting Stickers made up but we should have them available sometime in January. I'm also looking into patches.
Good on ya Nugget.

G'day

This has been raised on other forums and the debate about weather to mark your vehicle as a target for lowlifes and anti's was healthy. Prospectors carry expensive detectors in their vehicles.....scumbags know this......quickly smash a window and you've got a good chance of a big score.

Cheers

Chimpy

What are they going to say? Treasure for pleasure! Going for gold! Prospecting Australia, can you dig it? Somebody stop me!!!

If I have scumbags trying to break into my 81 VC commodore to get sunnies and coins, I dont think a Sticker on my Maverick will make a big difference. Id be happy to stamp my vehicle with the PA logo.

Maybe we can have a competition to come up with the best design with given criteria! I'll have a crack

Peter

Twapster said:
If I have scumbags trying to break into my 81 VC commodore to get sunnies and coins, I dont think a Sticker on my Maverick will make a big difference. Id be happy to stamp my vehicle with the PA logo.

Maybe we can have a competition to come up with the best design with given criteria! I'll have a crack

Peter
I agree with Peter. The sticker should say Prospecting Australia not Metal Detectors r us.
I dont think they really would have a clue if you practice discretion and dont let them see anything in your vehicle.

kleinman98 said:
Twapster said:

Peter
I agree with Peter. The sticker should say Prospecting Australia not Metal Detectors r us.
I dont think they really would have a clue if you practice discretion and dont let them see anything in your vehicle.
Have you guys been at the pub or is there really a bumper sticker out there that stops people breaking into your car?!? I'm lost... :/

patches ?

:eek:

better ring up the crime commission and notify them first . dont want 125 detectives wasting their time doing surveillance on us as we walk out in the bush with water pumps and shovels

no officer

i dont smoke and i dont grow it either :8

G'day

I firmly practice the discretion bit, so much so that I'd rather not advertise to theives, greenies, rangers and fellow prospectors who I am, what i'm doing and where I am. It just may be the cynical ex-copper in me and knowing how quickly your car can be done while you stop for a quick coldie in that country pub after a hard day or to get a pie from the shop. It's the same reason I don't have a 'winchester' sticker on the fourbie these days. Each to his own ;)

cheers

Chimpy

Chimpy said:
G'day

This has been raised on other forums and the debate about weather to mark your vehicle as a target for lowlifes and anti's was healthy. Prospectors carry expensive detectors in their vehicles.....scumbags know this......quickly smash a window and you've got a good chance of a big score.

Cheers

Chimpy

i made up an aluminium strongbox that holds my detector , it bolts to the floor behind my seats in the ute , or in the back under the canopy

i couldnt leave my vehicle in peace otherwise

i have heard of cases where people had detectors stolen from their car in a servo while going in to pay for fuel

:(

Point taken, i'm the idiot who leaves all my stuff lying around assuming "why would anyone want to steal my crap", or "were in the bush...people from the bush don't steal things honey" as my wife looks at me strangely for leaving the windows open! A sticker wont make a difference, im an idiot with or without one!

Latest posts