Progressive black bream artwork

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Started a new painting of a black bream with 'attitude' this morning and thought i post some progressive pics as i proceed.
It's still very much in its raw stage even in the third pic.
Hope it works out, fingers crossed. :lol:
1465275902_img_4563.jpg

1465275927_img_4564.jpg

1465275945_img_4565.jpg

Another beauty coming up by the look of that Scrounge!!!
Great talent you have mate and looking forward to seeing the finished product :cool:

Cheers,

Billy.

No need to cross your fingers Scrounger on the other hand if it were me it'd be fingers arms & legs. I'd be like a boy scouts first knot all over the joint & tighter than that breams backside. Judging by your talent Scrounger it'll turn out fine I'm thinking

Great work scrounger. I wish I could do that!! much more adept at catching the critters than drawing them !!! Used to do many a trip in the old days down to Hollands Landing. Look forward to seeing the final " Attitude Bream" (sad about the pies mate he he)

GT :)

goldtruck59 said:
Great work scrounger. I wish I could do that!! much more adept at catching the critters than drawing them !!! Used to do many a trip in the old days down to Hollands Landing. Look forward to seeing the final " Attitude Bream" (sad about the pies mate he he)

GT :)
That's bloody cruel GT59, sinking in the boots while we're down :lol: :lol: I wish next season would hurry up and get here, this ones gone despite my start of season enthusiasm :lol:

G'Day Mates! Have not been on in a while, but am keeping up with the artwork. Good to see you are still at it SCROUNGER, nice work as always mate!

Latest posts