Professional Prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outback,
Why don't you put up the pic of all the bowel types you have been working with .....
From the first I saw about 6 or 8 bowel types you have tried .....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim said:
Outback,
Why don't you put up the pic of all the bowel types you have been working with .....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Simple mate he is protecting his intellectual property & trying to come up with a marketable product, that's like asking minelab to give you schematics of the GPZ
cheers
Lee

Chewy said:
Most of the pro's also supplement their income by holding training sessions and tours. They have been doing it for a long time and not only kknow their stuff, they also know people with private property in the right spots. Cheapest lease I've seen advertised was about 40 thou. and the dearest I've seen was about 180k. And I haven't been looking. It's what we all dream of Chell. Dreams can come true. But there are a lot of hurdles to overcome and ya can't just go where you want to all the time. Unless you have a lease or deal with a property owner, you also have to share the area. Do some homework on the areas you can hit and what govt. Red tape is involved then decide if it's worth the hassle to you. If is, give it go. Just know what you're getting yaself into. :)

Check out the NT Exploration lease,s.

I will provide a link. Remember that the NT is a very big place, lots of oppertunities away from the top end, think about the Alice springs area for a start.
An EL block is wait for it.....$35 per year, minimum 4 blocks. You need to pay the Advertising in the NT News, one off cost about $300. You will also need an EL Licence at about $400
You may need to provide a $10,000 bond for vegetation re-hab, but its not always nessasary. It is very afforable.

http://www.nt.gov.au/d/Minerals_Energy/

http://dcssearchz1.nt.gov.au/CES5/Coveo/Search.aspx?sk=minerals&q=costs+of+exploration+lease

Nanjim said:
Outback,

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Jim ' this has been a long hard slog to perfect the thing , I've spent thousands of $bucks & over 3 years work on this concept .
I don't mind showing the odd past model but will hold off posting photos of the latest designs until I'm ready to offer one .

Hope you understand :)

Photo is one of last years designs

Latest posts