Postage poll

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefarmer

Thinks he is funny
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1553858043_optimized-dsc_0187.jpg

:lol: :lol:

It's not even April 1st yet.

The thing that gets me though, you order tonight, it ships first thing Monday (the 1st of April) and it STILL takes all of Monday, all of Tuesday and all of Wednesday for it to possibly arrive at the earliest by Thursday. And that is EXPRESS shipping. FFS :mad:

Australia Post is the pits.

On a brighter note, new batts for the SDC?

Harleys are like old vacuum cleaners because they both have a dirt bags riding on the back of them....Sorry oldy but a goody :playful:

Seems like Aust post standard delivery times have almost doubled. 5 Working days for post from Brisbane to Newcastle. It used to be 3 days, working or not. We are paying more as well for this slow post. I wonder if they are doing this, to push customers into higher priced express post.

I just had an express delivery from Melbourne to Adelaide that took 2 days it used to be overnight aus post then had the audacity to ask how it went i responded with twice as long for more money fantastic what do you reckon got no reply
Pagan P

I never use express post these days, only if a customer requests it.

Regular post always gets to me quicker. I don`t know how express post and normal post gets sorted and distributed at their depots ,but i have had no luck getting parcels sent to me or my customers faster with express. If anyone here works for australia post ,you might like to fill us in on how the system works, please.

FOZ

Latest posts