Possible new mining around Ballarat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I saw was a poorly written and researched piece of waffle by a Juorno that doesnt know the difference between a Lode and a Lead :argh: . not to mention Geology and Geometry. :(

We get a lot of stories written like that down here. How long does it take for the application to be approved and mining to start ? 10 years or less ?

A big mine near my place that yielded a hell of a lot of gold back in the early 1900`s and was closed because it was too expensive to keep pumping the water from the lower levels where the underground stream is or to divert it , has been in the planning process to open up again for about 6 years and the neighbours are not happy about it.
Don`t blame them since they were not advised about a mining application before they bought it .

The article started out by stating that Mining Licences had been applied for when in fact they are Exploration licences. Mining Licence = dig big hole make big noise, Exploration Licence = dig small hole, make big promise, Float big company, make big feathered nest, make no profit, :playful:

Latest posts