Our Mother

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for you and your families loss buddy. I too have been through the same heartache with both Mum and Dad passing on in the last few years, if you ever want to get away for a few days and clear your head and just relax, you are most welcome up here in Cairns mate. We would open our door and my beer fridge to you ;)
Life is to short so make sure the ones that are close to you, know how much you love, care and respect them. Cheers.

So sorry to read about your loss Doug, its never easy losing a family member, specially your mum.
My condolences to you & your family, take care.

Condolences to you and your family, if you need to talk just let us know.
In the last week ive lost an uncles and the wife's mum has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Thtas hard but I dread the day we lose mum, shes a big figure in life.

TGW.

So sorry to hear Doug, Lost my mum at 58. Way to young. Chin up mate and like everyone has said tell the people you care about how much they mean to you. See you at Tuena mate. If you ever need to talk you have my number, just call. Have a listen to Carol King "You've Got A Friend". Heres a link to "The Dash" by Linda Ellis that rusting suggested.
http://www.linda-ellis.com/the-dash-the-dash-poem-by-linda-ellis-.html

Cracka.

Latest posts