Original KFC Recipe

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prefer it cold..
Don't mind the hot and spicy :)
I have tried a few different ways of cooking it with all the recipies posted on line and though you can get the texture pretty close the flavour just isn't the same..They say it's 11 SECRET herbs and spices but I think it's really 12 or 13 :) :Y:
Always tastes like it's missing something.

Beer :beer: :)

I'm with you Smoky, cold is king when it comes to that crap. Had it while out fishing in the bay a month or so ago one of the fellas grabbed a bucket and I've never tasted it better :beer: After half a skinfull of stubbies I thought geez the son in laws a bit ordinary forgetting the rolls and cooked Chook and hay presto good old Colonel Sanders saved the day, haven't eaten it in years but it was pretty good on the boat :perfect:

even if it was the true recipe/mixture, it might not be the right amounts (ratios), hence why it could taste a bit different.
but why not 'personlise' it anyway
eg;
add Chilli powder or flakes, a little Taragon, a little Turmeric (which I think the original has), &/or anything else that you feel like,
maybe even a splash of beer in the milk bath :beer: :D

KFBC
Kentucky Fried Bin Chicken :lol:
1576066504_ibis.jpg

Latest posts