One of my best finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:D
1415057508_tab.jpeg

Would it be worth more as a rare matching set?

I am happy to post you mine and we could go halves on the Sotheby's auction proceeds. :D

OH Sh#T !!!!!they're gonna be a common as can toads if you don't stop the breeding. It's the female cans, the ones you have to pierce with a special "V" opening tool you have to eliminate.
Go to it SD. :eek:

I love to find one of those. All I can find is that gold stuff I might have to get another detector s..t :D

Dunno wot yer missing. the thrill, the excitement, the suspense, the anticipation, etc etc etc. of digging up a 12 inch deep pulltab. :rolleyes: oh crap. ;)

Geez, been looking for one of those that is still intact, usually end up just finding the two halves all the time, one day I will be lucky and cross it off my bucket list. :D

You can have my bucket full. funny how even today, the tab is designed to stay on the can, the peeps still like to rip them right off and bury them for us. how Quaint ! the species is named, Pullemoffitwankasaurus. :p

Same goes for the bastards that sit on the beach drinking beer, then bury those pesky $1 & $2 sounding bottlecaps in the sand, hoping no one will discover the sheer laziness of their deeds. :rolleyes:

slipped disc said:
funny how even today, the tab is designed to stay on the can, the peeps still like to rip them right off and bury them for us. how Quaint ! the species is named, Pullemoffitwankasaurus. :p

I always put it down to lots of people with OCD.

Latest posts