Oh no ! Theres more

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably need a poll on which icons need to be returned to normal for the sake of the forums past post integrity.
And a poll on which of these new icons are not required for Australian intellectual continuity.
And A thread with follow on poll for which extra icons are required and needed for a healthy move forwards into the future.
I think our great creator (Nugget) had far reaching insight when he limited the plethora of icons available to use to the few he picked and placed on here for us. On reflexion one could not miss the fact that the old icons could not be used maliciously in any way shape or form. Will we allow the future of our forum to slither off track from here in the past... That is the real question ! :|

silver said:
Probably need a poll on which icons need to be returned to normal for the sake of the forums past post integrity.
And a poll on which of these new icons are not required for Australian intellectual continuity.
And A thread with follow on poll for which extra icons are required and needed for a healthy move forwards into the future.
I think our great creator (Nugget) had far reaching insight when he limited the plethora of icons available to use to the few he picked and placed on here for us. On reflexion one could not miss the fact that the old icons could not be used maliciously in any way shape or form. Will we allow the future of our forum to slither off track from here in the past... That is the real question ! :|
Silver dont think any icons are required except for the old ones that everyone understood . I prefer writing to get a message across but get confused with the emojis . What the heck is the bomb for anyway ? I have no idea lol

I can deal with the new ones but wtf is this. :awful: or this :argh:
And this seems really out of place :koala:

Latest posts