Oh no ! Theres more

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just noticed the plethora of new pictures at the bottom
Not sure which one to use now :zzz:
Maybe someone could put up a definition legend
Whats with the koala ? When would you use that?
Or that skull creature ... whats that all about?
I think my bubble just got smaller :lol:

Sandta said:

i think most are cool :beer:

Woke up this morning hoping it would be :sunny: but it was a bit :cloudy: .So after a :coffee: and feeling a bit :brokenh: because my :idea: to go prospecting was a :bomb: I thought I might bake a :cake: .Well I forgot about the :cake: in the oven and it ended up :fire: to a crisp.So another idea had turned to :poop: ,and I decided to take a :zzz: .Not long after going to sleep I heard a sound outside,opened the curtains to see a :koala: taking a :poop: on the front lawn.I :clap: my hands to scare him and he took off at :100: mph.I was so :eek: because I had never seen a :koala: before.That was the end of the :zzz: so I thought I would go for a walk to the shops and buy myself a :present: ,on the way I found a big :money: ,upon reaching the pub I decided to drop in for a :beer: or two. I ended up having far too many beers and spending far too much :money: so I bought the wife some :flowers: and headed home to face the music.Flowers didn't work and I am now in the :poop: . Oh well.

for those sporting an Android Smartphone (Google operating system), will recognise that these emoticons are standard Google fare.
. Seems somebody in the forum hierarchy got the website developers/maintenance team let a few more outa the kennel
all good I reckon. A picture says a thousand words ....... apparently
:Y: :beer: :beer:

Sandta said:

No it only seems your bubble shrunk when in actual fact the new age technology pictures just quadrupled, next week I'd imagine a similar expansion :N:. I reckon Flowerpot will get good use out of the Flowers :Y:.

They forgot to add this one..
I think it would reduce arguments as you would not need to say anything
At all. Would be the correct size too. :lol: {)
1535055001_img_20180824_25381.jpg

Latest posts