Nugget Finder 17x13

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one mate, looks like you had a pretty good day anyway. Hope that crazy ground noise isn't a trait of this coil, it was noisier for me than the elite but like I said I was in worse ground, might have to run it over the same ground I used the elite on to be sure

2 pics of each.

1439117044_p8091211crp.jpg

1439117045_p8091212crp.jpg

1439117045_p8091213crp.jpg

1439117045_p8091214crp.jpg

Thanks mate, yes I sure can't wait for the ground to dry out a bit.. Great pics mate. That's one big lens you must have!! :D mine went 0.50grams total with the smallest being 0.03grams.

Thanks Chewy.

Beautiful lookin gold TimAu,

Those pics are very cool. All those undulating surfaces, cavities and bits of quartz look MAD.

Nice work... :D

Nice work fellas. That 17x13 does feel really nice to swing. After seeing them side by side over the same target they seem to be very similar on the small stuff. With the 4500 in enhance with the elite the signal response was definitely on par with the 5000 in fine gold with the 17x13. Both excellent coils, I must say I like the extra ground coverage of the nf even if the depth isn't as great at the tip and tail.
The ground is crazy at the moment. Perfect for the SDC!
Onya fellas.

Cool Pics TimAu.
Thanks for the info on the nugget finder guys. It has been hard to find comparitive info about the two new coils.

Goldandsand said:
Any other reports yet trying to decide which way to go Nf or Coiltec ??? Thoughts? Cheers :/
Hi Goldandsand, I have tried both coils,but my preference is for the 17x13 nuggetfinder. It has 2 to 3 inches more coverage and its lighter.I have a bad back and the coiltek was too heavy for me.Both coils have the same depth, I believe, having tested both. Just my thoughts Goldandsand hope this info helps .

Reddirt said:
Goldandsand said:
Any other reports yet trying to decide which way to go Nf or Coiltec ??? Thoughts? Cheers :/
Hi Goldandsand, I have tried both coils,but my preference is for the 17x13 nuggetfinder. It has 2 to 3 inches more coverage and its lighter.I have a bad back and the coiltek was too heavy for me.Both coils have the same depth, I believe, having tested both. Just my thoughts Goldandsand hope this info helps .

Thanks reddirt was thinking along the same way with the coverage might wait a few more weeks to hear some more reviews on nuggetfinder I like to do my homework before investing!

Update from outing today guys. Used the day to test the new NF on a GPX 5000 against the SDC. The NF got all but two targets the SDC pinged. Those two pieces don't even weigh up on scales.

There was one piece the NF picked up that the SDC didn't. The piece went 0.06grams at 3 inches! Won't repeat my exact words from today, but it was along the lines of WOW! Didn't get picture of hole im sorry. It was found on mullock heap. It's fare to say I'm more than happy with the purchase of the NF.

1439896563_image.jpg

1439896626_image.jpg

Hi Guys I'm interested in buy this coils but i like more info.

I run a GPX 5000 and I would like it know how the ground noise is I mainly work the Kyneton Victoria Area which is quite high in Mineralization and the range it can finds, Small deep ext any comparisons to the coiltex elite 14 inch???

Can I get some comments /.. Thanks The Zakman

Hi all gust wondering if anyone out there has any good settings for 17x13 evolution on a gpx 5000 for the warwick area any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers rod

Latest posts