NSW CTP Greenslip Refund

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldchaser1 said:
Further on this...
Some of the smaller rural Motor Transport departments are not too clued up on this or other concessions available and will tell you nope it can't be done.
My perentie was bought from over East where it was registered and I drove it back over and just let the rego lapse. Time to register it in WA which meant a trip to Leinster or Kalgoorlie and a pit inspection.

Spent two hours on the phone this morning with WA transport where a lovely helpful lady talked me through the process and how to get the prospector concession.
The big bonus is under the concession I don't even need an inspection! So no road trip required :D

I just take in the required paperwork to the Laverton branch, hand over some coin and walk out with some shiny new WA plates!

I know a couple on here have applied and been knocked back. Push the issue and contact WA transport head office and they will sort it out and clue up your local branch. :Y:

YUO smooth talking devil Tuna Did you talk her into coming out and cooking your camel roasts for you maybe she heard about your fake gasms and wanted to learn
ONYA mate
Pagan P :money: :perfect:

madtuna said:
Goldchaser1 said:
Further on this...
Some of the smaller rural Motor Transport departments are not too clued up on this or other concessions available and will tell you nope it can't be done.
My perentie was bought from over East where it was registered and I drove it back over and just let the rego lapse. Time to register it in WA which meant a trip to Leinster or Kalgoorlie and a pit inspection.

Spent two hours on the phone this morning with WA transport where a lovely helpful lady talked me through the process and how to get the prospector concession.
The big bonus is under the concession I don't even need an inspection! So no road trip required :D

I just take in the required paperwork to the Laverton branch, hand over some coin and walk out with some shiny new WA plates!

I know a couple on here have applied and been knocked back. Push the issue and contact WA transport head office and they will sort it out and clue up your local branch. :Y:

So tell me Brad, was that a video call to the lovely lady at WA Transport so she could be smitten with your good looks? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

Latest posts