Now Shane Warne has died

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately and with no disrespect to the man, is something that could well be anyone this very day. Mr Warne certainly lived life and I take my hat off to him. Thanks for the many memories over many years Mr Warne and may you RIP :flowers:

Couldn't believe when I saw the news clip, Marsh now Warnie... RIP :flowers: :flowers:

The greatest spin bowler of all times, the image of stunned disbelief on Mike Gattings face when Warnie tipped the off bail from a ball outside the leg stump is indelibly etched in my memory. Cricket just isn't the same :(

There are certain Sports persons who capture us like no other. Shane Warne brought a mix of bad boy good looks and pure talent to cricket that will likely never be seen again. I'm not a massive cricket fan but in my opinion...Warne was the GOAT. From his very first delivery in test cricket to England's Mike Gatting which experts labelled" the ball of the Century" through a career which rewrote the history books on a regular basis. From a Kiwi that proudly backs our Black Caps NZ team I salute you bro. You were the best of the very best. R.I.P Warney. Moe Mai Ra bro.

Latest posts