"NOKTA FORS GOLD PRO-PACKAGE for SALE!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my wife's "Nokta Fors Gold Pro-Package" due to my wife has no time or interest to use it and it has only been used for a few hours and it is in NEW CONDITION and works perfectly, comes with everything that is included in the "Nokta Fors Gold Pro-Package" and the remaining TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY HERE in Australia!
Retails for ($1,415) Selling for ($990) Postage will be at your cost and I can post it to you anywhere in Australia.

1445235983_20150727_095547.jpg
Selling my wife's "Nokta Fors Gold Pro-Package" due to my wife has no time or interest to use it and it has only been used for a few hours and it is in NEW CONDITION and works perfectly, comes with everything that is included in the "Nokta Fors Gold Pro-Package" and the remaining TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY HERE in Australia!
Retails for ($1,415) Selling for ($990) Postage will be at your cost and I can post it to you anywhere in Australia.

Email me if your interested under my Avatar!

Photos for the "Nokta Fors Gold Pro-Package" for SALE!
1445235343_20150826_164943.jpg
1445236334_20150826_165110.jpg

I have finally got this photos uploaded with a poor internet connection that's why the photos were late sorry about that.

This "Nokta Fors Gold Pro-Package" is SOLD! "PENDING PAYMENT" I will advise when to remove add when I receive payment. THANKS!

Received PAYMENT for the "Nokta Fors Gold Pro-Package" PLEASE REMOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts