Nokta Fors Gold, Makro Gold Racer?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi anyone got any info of what the Fors Gold and Gold Racer detectors are like? New to prospecting and in the near future would like to purchase one of these detectors from what I've read about them they seem to be a great starting point for someone who is new to it. I realise maybe the Gold racer hasn't come out yet.

The Fors Gold and Core are very similar almost identical machines, There are some shoot outs and comparison youtube vids available between the Fors and racer, apparently there is a new Fors gold coming out in the not to distant future, and there is a good deal going on with the Fors Gold + free pointer at https://www.cwpsupplies.com.au/ , I've just ordered the Core and waiting for it to be delivered and from what i have gathered it will do the same as the Gold but with the advantage of it having a conductive ground mode for the beach. So i suppose the shootout/comparison between the current Core and racer, will give a good indication of differences if any at this point in time and i would imagine that the same differences in Gold models would be equal if there is a Gold racer.

Latest posts