Newbie to the forum

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all, very new and inexperienced to the detecting scene. Sort of fell into it, the young fella decided he wanted a detector to find treasure. As a result I got bitten by the bug after he found a couple of coins, bottle caps and the like. So got myself a second hand Fisher gb pro after doing self research on the net. Wish I'd found this site prior but am happy with the purchase. Now to start the adventure, looking for coins and pieces of history lost, maybe even some gold.

Welcome to the forum Ferozn1,

We have a few Fisher GB Pro users on the forum so please don't hesitate to ask questions.

All the best with it and I hope to see you around the topics.

Cheers,
Nugget

Thanks for the welcome Nugget. I have been having a good look around the site and have found some great information already that has helped. I will post soon my finds in the relevant areas, I have taken a real interest in particular to the videos a great help. A little bit more about myself, known as Andy, South Aussie born and bred. Love the outdoors, have a young family and want them to spend their time outside learning from real life experiences. Anyways thanks again for the welcome and look forward to meeting like mindeds on the forum

Latest posts