New to forums - Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrenAndTayFossicking

Brendan & Tayla
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We are new to this forum but have been prospecting for gemstones and gold within Gippsland for the past 3 years.

We go out almost every weekend panning, sieving and exploring old mines.
Very excited to read about other forum users finds, especially those with gemstones found around Vic! :inlove:
Looking forward to expanding our knowledge and reading others adventures.

Thank you, Bren & Tayla

Hi everyone
we're new to the forum concept but trying to find our way to some extra knowledge friends and to learn more
we have been fossickers for roughly 2 years and looking at joining our local lapidary club but we've done
some fossicking through inverell emerald clermont and now looking at trying to go north on our next trip
i was recently diagnosed with heart failure and coal miners enphysema so its impacting our trips and
through forums like this i hope to find info on places closer to home because i dont want to stop fossicking

1631943354_242038761_438918660877879_1428106874848323572_n.jpg

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well.
Thought I'd share some marble we found a while ago that I cut some faces into.

emmabarwick said:
Hi everyone
we're new to the forum concept but trying to find our way to some extra knowledge friends and to learn more
we have been fossickers for roughly 2 years and looking at joining our local lapidary club but we've done
some fossicking through inverell emerald clermont and now looking at trying to go north on our next trip
i was recently diagnosed with heart failure and coal miners enphysema so its impacting our trips and
through forums like this i hope to find info on places closer to home because i dont want to stop fossicking

Welcome to PA........ Where are you based emmabarwic ?

LW...

Latest posts