New slingshot not quite perfected

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha Googs, you're a funny man. Sorry about your window though but those slingshots would do nicely against an agro brown snake up in Nundle or Tuena :D

Has the video been cut off, where's the part where he whacks himself in the head?

lol not sure but look at one of the other posts, he actually hits the house window with the ricochet hahaha

Just seen the one where he hits himself, he is bloody lucky it wasn't two inches lower, with that much damage and considering just how soft the skull is behind the eye he would not have gotten up from that

Thanks Nugget, looks like a gremlin in the system :D ,he may have to where a motor bike helmet when using that :D :D

That's some great analytic dissection there Nugget. Love the sounds in that clip, sort of sounds like something I've heard coming from someone playing an instrument at one of the Chinese temples while I was in Guangzhou :D

I had a slingshot with spear gun rubbers. Once the projectile stayed in the bloody thing and when the rubbers rebounded it threw it into my eye.
I had what I thought was blood running down my face and thought I had lost my eye.
I was tears not blood.
Never used it again :8

Bit or a gorry scene!! Used to make them as a kid in Sydney, not as elaborate, a bit of forked stick, cut up a bit of your old pushbike tyre, a bit of leather or whatever, string, a stone and hope to hell you didn't hit the other kid in the eye. A good thing they're illegal now I guess even though you can still buy them.

Latest posts