New highbanker in 2 hours.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

So after reading everyone's post's I decided rather than buy a highbanker I would build one and save some cash. So i headed up to the Steal suppliers in Warragul looking for the prices on steel. Got talking to the bloke and he said he could quote a price to bend and weld it together as well if I wanted. So I drew up a quick design on a scrap bit of paper and said let me know the price and I will choose. 20 minutes later they rang me at home with a price of $150 for the steel and construction of both hoppers all welded and welding on the struts for legs. I was rapt as it cost me $150 just to get my Power sluice fabricated at another joint. As I am hopeless at building stuff a highbanker for the price of a few Jimmy slabs is super good value. Paid the lady over the phone and she said it will be a few days. 1hr later she rang back and said it was all done one of the boys had a bit of spare time so slapt it together. Total process from conception to pick up, a tick over 2 hours. Legs and spray bars wont take long tomorrow and will post some pics. The world we live in is an amazing place.

Yeah I will take some pics and make a video for youtube. Bloody amazing really, cant wait to use it. NO MORE CLASSIFYING OH YEAH. :lol:

Good stuff Balx!
Can't wait to see it.
I'll pass you a contact for a mate of mine who owns a business in Drouin who can fold, weld, manufacture anything you want.

Beer is good currency ;)

Better throw in a pan and a shovel and make it a happy meal haha

HAHA I wish they thru in that clean up hose setup on yours so I didnt have to buy it.

I got that from a thrifty link joint, $12 bucks I think, it was a seven meter one but I cut it in half

Latest posts