New here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Go easy on me cause im just a little kid. :D

Ok ok so im not really a little kid, more like an older boy 8) <--- that emoticon looks like me...just aks Lbg Dreamer. :eek:

Jaros, sorry for the late reply...in WA at the moment, but hang out in the central west of NSW when its to hot over here to prospect any longer.

In the last week, we had temps in the mid 30's....scary stuff for this time of the yr.? We have gone from electric blankets, to aircon. :eek:

Narrawa said:
Hi all,
Go easy on me cause im just a little kid. :D

Ok ok so im not really a little kid, more like an older boy 8) <--- that emoticon looks like me...just aks Lbg Dreamer. :eek:

heck.....it seems they will let anyone in here, even an "old" hand like you :p :D

good to see ya here mate, it's one of the best sites, not counting your site of course ;)

I reckon your bit of dry humour will fit in here just nicely.

regards your "banned brother" :lol: trashy

Welcome to the forum Narrawa and great to have you on board. I'm sure you will find the guys here both helpful, and most have a great sense of humor. Look forward to sharing the prospecting adventures and best of luck out there in the paddock.

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts