My SDC finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well been out three times with my new SDC and im thinkn its a great detector, very sensitive on small lead shot and bloody foil ,if i find anymore of both (Lead,foil) i am going to loose my s___t as today I was out with a mate and he down one side of the hill and i went down the other side I found a mssaive quorts blow and so i started there and that's where the first lot of shot started so after a few more i moved further away and found some old mines so i done the walls and got a signal half way down, i thought you beauty must be a little bit of gold ,but NO another bloody bit of shot I sat there for a bit tring not to cry as i a as over lead and i thought i was on a winner but no ,not yet
So i went out last weekend with my oldest boy we found bullets and shot ,we went in between two mines and my head almost got blown of my shoulders a massive lump of steal ,as i dug it out it wasnt just a lump of steal it turned out to be a old very old pick ,so cool and my boy claimed straight away .
Today i also found a lump of quorts that was give me a signal so i broke it up into a smaller peace to take home so ive got still check that out but it was a nice signal to so thats how its going for now hope to find gold with it soon how much rubbish do i have to pick up before gold i mean really how much
By for now
1477133143_20161022_185956.jpg
1477133194_20161022_190019.jpg
1477133232_20161022_190225.jpg

Don't get disheartened Roverrock, if your finding those little bits of shot you won't walk away from gold. I don't know about the sdc but with the gpx the sweet sound of lead is identical to gold. Also in the gold fields i think i'm doing alright if i crack a nuggy for every 100 holes (as i dig everything), nobody said it was easy, perserverance is the key. Listen to your machine and try to guess what it is your going to dig, eventually you will get fairly accurate at knowing what's under the coil from the way the detector talks to you.

Latest posts