My New Foot

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy All, :lol: Havent been on here for quite some time due to a few problems on the home front. Actually its been a few months. :/ I had a big problem with my left foot so I did what anyone would do. I got a new one!!!! Still hurts like hell 8.(

1370417348_new_foot1.jpg

I also went to Sydney last weekend and ordered myself a new digger, when it arrives I will put a pic up, I reckon this will be the best digger I have ever had ;)
Hopefully I will be able to get back into swinging very soon.

Hell PTP , that must have been an agonising time with your foot, hope you recover quick , so you can do what we all love , welcome back , Cheers Paul

Well done PTP, you'll be like me and have no need to carry a tester.

Hey PTP sorry to hear about your left foot problems but I have one concern mate, it's a right foot in the picture. Just hope the doctor got the correct foot

Hey Pete, it's great to have you back. Sorry to hear about the foot, all the best on your recovery.

Cheers,
Nugget

Scoopa said:
Hey PTP sorry to hear about your left foot problems but I have one concern mate, it's a right foot in the picture. Just hope the doctor got the correct foot

Hey your right Scoopa lol, I don't even know which is which anymore, its good to see someone knows what's going on. I haven't got a clue anymore :lol: I got me one of them medical bracelets the other day. I had my address engraved on it so I know where I live :D

Latest posts