My first attempt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greglz86

Greg Anderson
Reaction score
This is my first attempt at making a proper you tube video using you tube editor.
Its mainly just a practice video and still getting my head around stuff but hopefully its the first of many.
I will try make the next videos have more detail and longer. I also just realized i hate the sound of my own voice.

Na bundy a different weekend. Been doing a few trips lately with just a pan. Not to long ago i walked the length of the creek from the campground to limestone. Checking out different spots along the way.
i dont think there is a section of that creek that doesn't have gold.

Greglz86 said:
Na bundy a different weekend. Been doing a few trips lately with just a pan. Not to long ago i walked the length of the creek from the campground to limestone. Checking out different spots along the way.
i dont think there is a section of that creek that doesn't have gold.

I have only been up there once for half a day and also wandered the creek from Costigan back toward the campground a bit. Found a few good spots and a nice bit of colour. On the way back to the car I came across a couple of kids with their dad and grandpa who had been scratching around for hours with no luck. I was really just sampling for a return trip with my banker, so gave them my sniffer bottle. They were chuffed.

I'm always keen to get out and about panning or banking with other canberrans, so give me a yell if you ever want some company.

Great result for 8 pans mate - Well done (I would call it Wal's favourite spot :) )

great job with the pans mate and great job with the camera work.

Youtube is not so easy for people with no idea, upload time is shocking to say the least. Look forward to seeing more of your vids mate

Greg, it's all downhill from here... Soon you be up late at night working on videos and talking to your computer... Like they said, that's great color for a few pans. You need to get the HB out there. Snow... it's 10:40pm here in CA and I'm still sweating in the backyard at 84* Snow is sounding pretty good right now :)

yep. Already have plans for the next video just hope the gold cooperates and as for snow you can kindly go stick that where the sun doesnt shine. ;)
Snow is good for one thing and thats looking at though a window or telly.
Been squizzing though your vids aswell rotgrub. Looks like you guys have alot of fun :D

Latest posts