Mrs.Patrick1 message for PA.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts, best wishes and prayers are for you both.
Cheers
Diablo and Wagga wagga prospecting folks

Sad news. You're a courageous soul and a pleasure to spend time with. Keep battling on. You've a good bloke and a good hound to shareeach day with :heart: to you all

never met you both but have had a few messages with Patrick and im sure all of us are thinking of you both. :flowers:

Patrick if you want a chat you know where i am.

Hi Bridgey I have never meet you but I know Patrick and I think he found his biggest nugget when he meet you ,only happens once in a life time ,stay safe and make the most of every day .Pirate

Darling Bridgey....have PM'd you but forgot to add that you will always be in our hearts and beside us at the campfire .... especially when we need your help to keep the smoke out of our eyes :heart: :heart: :heart:

Started write a few time but words can't convey my feelings .... Stinky Pete, the Aussie with the funny accent has often gone out of his way to help others .... can only hope that if help is needed the PA community will be there to offer support.
Tom.

Ive have tried to to find some words but there just not there. Over the years that weve known you guys youve become a big part of the bjay family and you will always be with us.
Love Tim,Rose,Callum and Casey. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Latest posts