mount isa

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
An enormous water python has devoured a metre-long fresh water crocodile following an epic duel that shocked onlookers at Lake Moondarra, near Mount Isa, on Sunday

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-epic-fight-in-queensland-20140303-33xz8.html

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1393842136_1972312_649996451728277_184247371_n.jpg

lmao too true joe . fished there for over 3 years and have seen some 13+feet crocs but never a water python that big

freshwater isa is about 500km from the acean but saying that some people do say they have seen salties in there

HOLY BEJEEEZUS...............what a corker thats an impressive pic thanks for sharing.......hey roscoe ,think you should start taking that gun with when you go out extreme detecting :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!.........oh theres that road kill t-shirt add again 8) ......yep shes stalking me and im comfortable with that :8

I used to work at gunpowder mine north of mt isa and a lot of the barminco workers there had pet snakes and freshys in their shower bases.... :/

I used to go for swim in lake Moondarra after work. If you stay still for short time in the shallow water, shoal of small fish would attack you and start biting you. Have seen some big snakes there, but not as big as this one. Never seen crocodile over there but that was some fourty odd years ago and most of the crocks has been shot out.
Karl

Latest posts