Moccona Instant Coffee

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only had International Roast instant coffee for years. Usually only a couple of cups a day and tea the rest of the time. I've always been too busy to be concerned with brewing coffee but I love the aroma.

About a year ago I was suffering from sharp intense head pain when I bent down to pick something up like the front of the trailer. Sometimes it was quite severe other times not so much. Then I noticed the pain if I was to shake my head so no more saying NO with a shake of the head :argh:

Well after a Cat scan and then an MIR I just put up with it waiting to see what happened in the end. It's taken a year of intermittent good and bad days but I've just worked out it's connected to coffee. I've not tested it enough to confirm the connection but recently I've not had coffee for days at a time and every so often I've said to Mrs M "My head's been ok lately" and then all at once the problem was back. Then I began to make the connection. Right now I'm off coffee and staying off it but we had a prospecting friend drop in last week and I had one cup. Then the following day we ended up at the Dome in Geraldton with friends and another flat white. The following day the problem was back, not severe but bad enough for me to avoid sharp movements.

It's been about three days and today I've not noticed anything wrong so off the coffee for a while and see what happens :)

I want some one to bring coffee out in a can I would have a six pack every where I go cheers Muk.

I have never been a fan of Moccona as I have it found to vary form batch to the next and when you are selling yourself as a premium brand, that, in my book should not happen.

1541543272_dienes.jpg

Happily I have two old Dienes grinders that must be at least 70 years old and those combined with a local supplier of fresh roasted beans is all I need.

Muk said:
I want some one to bring coffee out in a can I would have a six pack every where I go cheers Muk.

In Japan they have this! They are in almost all the vending machines on the street. If you are keen i'm sure you could buy a few cases online and get them shipped to you.
PS. it was shit coffee, but it was cold. :)

I know a girl that was punching through two of the 750ml? Dares a day while working a call centre job, started putting on the beef and said she couldnt work out how her bum was getting so big!

68 grams of sugar per bottle lol

She soon cut back!

Latest posts