mining lease

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi prospectors like to chat with anyone interested in chasing seam with kanga jackhammer or mini backhoe on 10 acre mining lease near pratten qld ,the conditions are shared fuel costs and of course any gold ,the lower seam assayed at 8grms /ton,toilet, shower and shelter in position and it is situated within serenity and mother nature

I had read in the Gold and Ghost book that a 55 oz nugget came from diggings close to Pratten.

ml6009 said:
hi prospectors like to chat with anyone interested in chasing seam with kanga jackhammer or mini backhoe on 10 acre mining lease near pratten qld ,the conditions are shared fuel costs and of course any gold ,the lower seam assayed at 8grms /ton,toilet, shower and shelter in position and it is situated within serenity and mother nature
I'm listening!
Processing?
How many tonnes do you expect to haul vs process a day/week/fortnight?
What is your expected time frame on dirt hauled to coin in the back pocket?
Expected cost on fuel consumption/consumables per week?
How many others do you expect to have on the job?

Cheers, dwt

to answer a few questions ml6009 is the golden gate that gets a mention in gold and ghosts,it is in the middle of a number of mines that are in gold and ghosts,some with historic values of 3oz/ton recent tests show 40grams a ton with the rf nitron gun on the lease that it abutts,the 55oz nugget of earlier times came from an area about 3 kms away on gum tree flat ,now hobbie farmland ;the question of how much i intend haul out ? well none i ran out of energy i am 64years old ,previous owners openend up a large quartz blow with a backhoe for about 10ft ,and a assay shows 8gm/ton so that is $400 gold per ton take away the rigorus cost and effort to smash a ton of quartz,the unknown is does it get better,a pig in a poke . the qld prospecting club grounds are about 3 km away and kezza on 0481245398 will show anyone around the mine .10 acres has room for 2 interested parties at onetime

You kind of only answerd one of my questions, kind of, if you were serious about someone coming up and working it for you I would assume that you would have all the numbers!
I have a few burn marks from this type of thing, but because I love it so much I'd thought I ask a few questions first, long way to go to find out it's not all what it seems to be.
If you just want weekenders mate, post that, if your after someone more serious, then feel free to scroll back to my previous post and fill in some of the blanks.......
If not, best of luck, and good day to you sir.

anyone interested would be given permission to camp on the lease for as long as they like no charge ,you can make up your own rules on how to go about operating and profit share,of course must be fair for all,i would be ok with anyone wanting to just permanant camp there as caretaker ,when the huge lease applied for by hammond mining that surrounds ml6009 is passed there will be a lot of activity in the area

Hello
I am interested to talk to you further about your mine and the equipment needed. Please call me or email [Mod edit: For member security, personal contact info must not be included in forum posts]
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts