Minelab FT-16000 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally69

Paul
Reaction score
Apparently my wife needs a spring clean out and it is time to let an icon of history go to a new home. 8.(

The FT-16000 was a hot machine in its day and the super search coil still hums. I took hundreds of dollars off the beaches with this machine and extracted a fish barb at 6 at the height of my expertise.

Although I did not get any gold with this machine, it did identify a target on the Palmer River banks that I had to leave in place due to crying babies and increasing temperatures. Anyway, enough reminiscing. It will be going on gumtree in a couple of days but if anyone is interested in this machine of historical significance for $350, let me know.

1542853992_eafde0f3-f6b1-4190-9e3f-47b6676e8ff3.jpg

Hi I'm Aaron was wondering if you still have the ft16000 I've got a jack lange special detect or would you be interested in a swap

Yes, it is still available, but I am trying to reduce my collection of toys, so cash is preferred.

Would swap for something that doesnt take up the same realestate ie. cuttable gemstones, 925 silver or gold.

if you u can do for about 280 posted to Melbourne let me know thanks
USE THE EMAIL LINK ON LHS
<-----------------

Sorry guys, I missed your posts. :8

Am following this thread now, so let me know if you are still interested.

It looks like a great machine Wally

Would be a lot of great memory made with it...

Goody :)

Heading up to Minerama in Glen Innes this week, so will take it along for a ride.

Reelemin23 - thanks for the offer, will consider and be in touch when I get back from my trip.

Are you back from your trip yet xxxxxxxxxx i wanna buy it asap thanks.

No priv tel no' on the open forum.

G'day R23 you can contact Wally69 directly by using the email option, it's your fastest and best and only option.

As per the rules mate No phone numbers in posts, you can add it in your profile. After 10 post's you will have private messaging activated for easier communication. Welcome to PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts