Minelab Explorer SE Metal Detector for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minelab's multi-frequency Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology means a detector transmits 28 different frequencies (from 1.5kHz to 100kHz), into the ground at the same time, to provide both deep detection of conductive targets and deep, precision discrimination. This wide frequency range of the Explorer SE with FBS, provides sensitive and accurate target identification at greater depths.

Meanwhile, the Explorer SEs advanced digital filtering minimises the influence of ground signals automatically, so you can experience smooth detecting whatever the field conditions, even over wet beach sand.

Using the Explorer SEs Fast Recovery setting, target IDs and audio tones are updated more quickly when sweeping over closely-spaced targets. This improves the detection of desirable high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found. The Deep Recovery setting is ideal for clean sites, to make sure you dont miss anything.

Explorer SE Features:
  • Lightweight, perfectly balanced, waterproof, ultra-tough 10.5" FBS Slimline Double-D coil[/*]
  • Full Band Spectrum multiple frequency technology[/*]
  • Easy learning curve with Quickstart Mode[/*]
  • Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for more accurate detection[/*]
  • Unique dual coordinate target profiling with patented Smartfind display screen[/*]
  • Full ferrous Iron Mask discrimination[/*]
  • Highly tweakable range of audio tone responses customise target sounds to best suit your own hearing and preferences[/*]
  • Intuitive user interface with large, easy to read target coordinates and backlight for twilight/after-dark detecting[/*]

The Explorer SE is a highly-regarded coin, treasure and relic detector, for use at the beach (in dry or wet sand), and for hunting parks, sports grounds, old house sites, concert/festival locations, ghost towns, etc. It offers great depth with effective elimination of trash and is readily customisable to suit site and personal search requirements.

This detector is in excellent condition, as shown in the attached photos and comes complete with rechargeable NiMH battery pack and 240V charger, alternative 8 x AA alkaline battery pack, Koss UR30 headphones and Instruction Manual. The price is $720 plus postage, if paying by direct deposit. Alternatively, payment may be via Australia Post COD, with the detector price plus postage and $12.70 COD fee, payable by buyer upon receival. All inquiries by forum private message or email, please.

Downloadable Explorer SE Instruction Manual: https://www.minelab.com/__files/f/4143/manual_5.pdf

1430293816_p3160057.jpg

1430293837_p3160061.jpg

1430293895_p3160063.jpg

1430293895_p3160065.jpg

1430293946_p3163655.jpg

1430293946_p3163656.jpg

anton said:
are you interested in any trades/part trades ?

Thanks for your interest, Anton, but I have too many detectors at present and I need to cull the herd. Please use the Email button under my profile if you would like to discuss the Explorer SE further.

Hi do you still have as interested can I get a contact number Thanks

hey mate, I didn't get the email..
The email I thought it was turned out to be spam.
can you try again please

I sent you a Prospecting Australia message yesterday (Monday) at lunchtime, as your profile shows this forum service as now being available for you and the PA private messaging system is spam-free, to avoid any confusion. If you click on the highlighted "Messages" speech bubble icon at the top left of any forum page, you can view your PA messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts