Marking your dig area.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blisters said:
Sooo.... has anyone tried taking a dump in their hole to mark their spot? It is nature's way! I seriously doubt that someone would take over your hole when there are so many other alternatives.
Jon
Depending on what you'd been eating then yes, that may incur a 30m exclusion zone :lol:

Heatho said:
blisters said:
Sooo.... has anyone tried taking a dump in their hole to mark their spot? It is nature's way! I seriously doubt that someone would take over your hole when there are so many other alternatives.
Jon

Heard about a bloke that will dump a stinky roo carcass in someone elses whole to get rid of them, not just from 1 person either, lol. :lol:

Yep had that done to me as well, even had guys following me around there for a bit until it was sorted. had our tracks in and out of our dig area spiked and a whole lot worse. But i will not go into that some thing's are best left unsaid. Gold will do funny things to people and the more info we can arm the new guy with the better off he will be. cheers mate

mbasko said:
blisters said:
Jon
Depending on what you'd been eating then yes, that may incur a 30m exclusion zone :lol:

Why is it that the thought of a good curry comes to mind. :D :D

You are a bloody good friend and if it was any body else that I either did not know or liked,
I would have let them make a Discovery. :lol: :lol:
I would say that there would have been no more Gold Rush to that spot for a while. :cool: :lol:

Jembaicumbene said:
mbasko said:
blisters said:
Jon

Why is it that the thought of a good curry comes to mind. :D :D

:lol: just remember you have to be able to flick it out :D

Well, I got here a bit late, but, good to see your all on top of things even without me ,.... partys goin on and a bloke don't get the invite till he stumbles (ha), just goes to show that good people can always find resolution ! ;) ;) :D 8) :cool:

Not long ago had breakfast and now i'm reading about you lot taking a dump in your digs. Great start to the day, thanks fellas :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have a major problem with it the area I dig, I was haunted by somebody or body's for ages every time I would start a dig came back next day or couple days area cleaned out.
Got em once though started a dig where there was nothing in the wrong place & everything, they dug deep & I know they got nothing, was worth the time to just set em up, funnily stopped happening after that. :rolleyes:

Latest posts