Management "Well Done"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate,
Thank You. :D :D
We do try hard to sort through it all in a timely manner.
We all have our own opinions and should be respected for it but,
Without reading out the riot act, it can be a challenge at times as we us behind the scenes are human too. :D
He will be back in a timely frame and hopefully we can all move on. :cool:

That comment he left would have to be the most insensitive comment I have ever read on any forum, having an opinion is fine but he went way to far with that one, its just not needed. He must like the forum though, joined on the 5th & 85 posts so far.

I think it might have been because of the nasty comment left after that, looks like its been removed now though, which is good.

We both think it's a shame as Blindbat was only speaking what came naturally and not breaking any of the forums rules.

Shazza&dazza said:
We both look up at this forum occasionally for intelligent conversation which our young son may enjoy in years to come.

Yet you've only just registered, so how does occasionally intelligent one way conversation work for you?

If a topic is not to your liking don't read it let alone comment.

Jon

G'day S&D, 3 posts in aye?

You both sure know how to make an entrance? Forgive me if I'm wrong, considering you said "We both look up at this forum occasionally". It seems to me, you have joined simply to enter into a discussion HEAD ON without so much as an introduction? Pretty naive if you ask me? Throwing around allegations of drug use about a forum member that you know nothing about and who is a serious contributor? Like it has already been pointed out to you in the original post. This is the "General Chat" area of the forum and like the bloke you agreed with pointed out. This IS a PROSPECTING FRATERNITY. Your the one ostricising yourself from the majority? Your the one imposing your ideas on the rest of us good folk? Do you not know what the Eureka Stockade was about?

Like I said. Great way to introduce yourself?

Cheers.

Shazza&dazza said:
And if you were to read some of AR's latest posts it sounds to us that AR was going into a drug induced psychosis.
We both look up at this forum occasionally for intelligent conversation which our young son may enjoy in years to come. It is bad enough that ICE is hitting the streets and turning good people into loonies but I will draw the line at reading a psychotics rant and rave about nothing.

Well you are entitled to your opinion as long as you follow the Forum rules you AGREED to before being able to post.

However, like Blindbat, you too, appear to be posting under the influence of ignorance. Had you been a regular reader of the forum (as you allude to), you would have been aware of what AR has had to suffer & put up with, of which his intent in his post, was to notify those of whom he would consider "friends" here of the latest developments.

Whether or not you like it or not,...he does have the freedom to post such as this as he see's fit. It may appear "rubbish" or "nothing" to YOU, but remember.....it is HIS life he is sharing, so be more respectful and you will receive the same treatment.

If your future posts continue in this vane, then i too, fear for what your children may come to think of YOU (after reading your posts) myself.
(Food for thought...imo).

Rant Off. :mad:

Gypsy

Shazza&dazza said:
We both think it's a shame as Blindbat was only speaking what came naturally and not breaking any of the forums rules.

YES he did break forum rules!!! After having posts deleted and being warned, he continued with his offensive comments. He could be banned for any or all of the top 3 points below.

Forum Rules
To maintain a high level of user satisfaction, any posts or topics not conforming to the overall culture of the forum may be deleted at the discretion of the Moderators. Members are asked to report unscrupulous or malicious behavior immediately using either the report button or by contacting a Moderator.

General
*Posts are to be on topic and written with the intent to make a positive contribution to the discussion.
*Posts which are of an offensive nature will be removed without notice.
*Bullying and harassing other members will not be tolerated, at all.
*Due to varying beliefs and opinions, discussions directly relating to politics or religion are not permitted.
*Posts which appear to have been made with the sole intention of advertising or self promotion will be removed without notice.
*Bumping posts in an attempt to boost your post count is not permitted.

shazaaanddazza LOL, nice alias. you maybe extremely insensitive, and awefully trollish, but there's a sense of humor in there. Drop the trolling, and have some fun, that we can all enjoy :)

Shazza&dazza said:

Atom Rat is an excellent contributer and comes across as a top bloke, the ban hammer should fall on you as well for your nasty comment!!! Everyone goes through a rough trot, I'm glad he posted his troubles, it's better than keeping it bottled up inside.

Some members here do genuinely care.

I knew that Blindbat would be trouble. I never saw what he posted but he sounds like he deserved a permanent ban.

When I read a post or comment I dont like, I ignore it and move on to something else that interests me.
i think we should do the same with Shazza&dazza's comments, ignore them and move on.
Once they dont receive attention from forum members they will cease to have any impact or relevance.
Dont feed the trolls, it just encourages and emboldens their trollish nature, better to let them starve for attention and move else where. ;)

DontFeedtheTrolls.png

Latest posts