Man accidentally sets car on fire

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be loamer, I spent today over in Beaufort detecting and i couldn't find lucky streak anywere out there? Are these series of events connected or just a coincidence????????????

Lmao....whats even funnier is the forum changes the word 'W*nker' to 'self loving sort of guy'.

I guess the kids these days would be too personally traumatized if they read that bad, bad word online. PMSL

;)

Metamorphic said:
Lmao....whats even funnier is the forum changes the word 'W*nker' to 'self loving sort of guy'.

I guess the kids these days would be too personally traumatized if they read that bad, bad word online. PMSL

;)
Haha, it's us oldies who are shocked by the youngins of today..

lol that's that funniest thing i've read in a while. Thanks for the link Loamer. Common sense has become the 6th sense. Least he knew he was out of fuel. My brother in law (and only in law) once damn near disassembled his motorcycle at the roadside because it kept stalling on him. Lucky he carried spare parts. He swapped the spark plug and cleaned the air filter before he started playing with the carb jets. Eventually a passerby stopped and asked him how much fuel he had left. :8

Latest posts