Making a kids day !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
Made a young man's day today. Got a phone call asking if we could take a 8 yr old and his dad out for a couple of hours. Josh has one ambition when he grows up and thats to own his own Mining company. His parents have already registered his company "Joshua Jack Resources " for him. He knows quite a bit about minerals etc already. And he wanted to go detecting with a "real" prospector. Couldn't find one so i stood in :cool: So went off with him and his Dad this morning. The look on his face when he "found" his first piece of gold a 0.5 piece was priceless ! He insisted his dad called his mum so he could tell her. He was so proud of himself he couldn't stop smiling all the time. And i have been promised a job in 10 yrs time when he starts his company ! :) Move over Parker Schnabel !

Good on you mystyk59
It's great to give the young ones so much joy.

Well done keep up the great work

Regards Stinky

Mystyk59 - a great story, I also often take my youngest of three, my 12 year old Justin who is my right hand man on my outings! Ian

Hi all,

Great work Bill :) That young fella will never forget that experience, priceless.

Hows your 4000 going, are you still getting plenty?

Jim & Kerrie

Latest posts