Looking forward to returning with a few more of these.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightjar

Contributor Plus
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can only wish and hope I can walk over another few of these in the coming weeks?

1624872578_vw2.jpg

1624872521_vw3.jpg

Will not be any updates in forseeable future.
Ute loaded up including onboard fridges and I awake this morning to a total lockdown in Perth/Peel region. No travel for at least 4 days.
Unfortunately with the roof rack fitted the vehicle does not now fit in garage, AND the weather is foul.
Have to take it on the chin and stay safe until lockdown is lifted.

Good luck mate, hope you walk over plenty.....with your machine on as well! :goldnugget:

Mackka said:
I like the one hanging around ya neck NJ.
Mackka
Macka,
The one on the chain was found with my trusty SD2100 only metres apart from a second one in a small creek. A careful search along this creek over following visits brought the tally to 2+ ounces.
The one in this post was found on the bank of another creek with the GPX4500.

Well done Nightjar hope you keep finding them looks like your running some large coils there what size are they if thats ok to ask cheers Muk.

Good luck with your trip Nightjar, am sure there is a nug or 3 lurking in the ground waiting for you. :Y: M

Gypsyd said:
Nice Nugs Nightjar I am drooling.

How do you like the SD2100 I am thinking to buy one. Just starting on Gold.
Gypsyd,
Swung the SD2100 from new for 10 years, that machine used to talk to me after I sat down and got to know it very well. The tuning method I swore by allowed me to use the 18" Mono on 99% of ground here in WA. Had more than one claim that it was impossible to swing the mono in certain areas. Several even rigged up and were astounded how stable it ran. Somewhere on one of forums (think it is the one Kon is moderator, I call it the "yellow forum) the tuning/balancing instructions would be in the archives. We're talking 15/20 years ago. The SD2100 in my opinion was one of Minelabs very best detectors until the GPX4500 and followed by the GPZ7000 came along.

Latest posts