Local knowledge and a thankyou

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just would like to put out a thankyou to a fellow forum member bunyip.
My wife and I much appreciated the spots that you showed us around the Gulgong and Hargraves area recently. I had been a local many years ago and didn't even know they existed. And the first spot my wife found a beautiful piece of Amethyst and I a small nugget.

Look forward to having a detect with you again in the next few weeks.

For any forum members who are interested fossicking the Gulgong to Hill End areas and all in between, would strongly recommend contacting bunyip, he has quite a lot of local knowledge and is starting up his own fossicking tours.

Cheers

Hi kuskus, before you head up that way, just PM bunyip (Or use his contact details that he has supplied in his member details) and have a chat with him.
We will be heading back that way in a week and will be going back out with him to see some new spots he's got. Hopefully I will have more nugget photos to put up on the forum when we get back :)

Cheers

Cheers old fella I'm glad you had a great time n I'm very impressed with how u wield that unit of yours and your finds prove your skill very well done indeed .. I would like to talk more to you when you return about that green gem stone I showed you . Looking at cutting it maybe .. any way I'll see u next week can't wait

Latest posts