Living the dream

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scottlucky said:
Ryan
I still like the aussie coppers guarding the hand of faith vs the yanks!!
great photo

LOL
The Hand of faith weighed a touch over 27 kegs, the fella's in the photo have strong fingers.
Are you sure it wasn't a replica? :)

1441087580_1639914.jpg

quote]
Every question you asked is an assumption. Go back and read the post. At no stage did I say I dug a hole, at no stage did I say I was on crown land. At all times I operated within the rules and regs of the miners right. Your a detectorist you say? Best you stick to the topics regarding detecting. Stop trying to make trouble just because!!!!quote]

Whooa! If you took offence to my questions, believe me, there was no offence intended.

Imadogman said:
quote]
Every question you asked is an assumption. Go back and read the post. At no stage did I say I dug a hole, at no stage did I say I was on crown land. At all times I operated within the rules and regs of the miners right. Your a detectorist you say? Best you stick to the topics regarding detecting. Stop trying to make trouble just because!!!!quote]

Whooa! If you took offence to my questions, believe me, there was no offence intended.
PM sent :D

G'day Ryan
Love the set up,did you make the bush telly yourself or is it a store bought item and if so where from
I have a similar camping set up and a fire under the awning would be awesome
Cheers Chris and Amanda

Amachris said:
G'day Ryan
Love the set up,did you make the bush telly yourself or is it a store bought item and if so where from
I have a similar camping set up and a fire under the awning would be awesome
Cheers Chris and Amanda
1441247319_image.jpg

G'day Chris and Amanda,
I make the "Bush Telly" , and have trade marked the name and lodged patents for the design.
I got sick of being wet and cold when the weather turns sour. Now I say bring it on!
It was awesome kicking back, watching and listening to the rain whilst being warm as toast. I didn't need gas for two weeks in the bush. A customer who purchased one hasn't used their gas since...
1441247386_image.jpg

I found they are ten times more efficient on timber. I use mostly sticks ( no chainsaw required ) and a small pile keeps the unit running for 3 to 4 hours.
Thanks for asking :)
Cheers Ryan

Latest posts