Little Ripper Digger Gold pick,

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Folk, I have a very nice Little ripper digger gold pick to donate to the forum for a raffle packed ready to post if one of the mods like to send me a address, I tried to post pitchers but all i get is black squares i guess they are to big i have no idear how to size them. Ron.

1466151930__57-1.jpg

1466151949_t2ec16jhjf0ffzeukjiobrvqliwnig60_57.jpg

1466151970_kgrhqfhjbsfie2jpzs2bshv753sg60_57.jpg

Ron, I'll chat to the other mods on where to have it sent, probably best it be someone over east. Will keep you posted. :)

Goldpick said:
Ron, I'll chat to the other mods on where to have it sent, probably best it be someone over east. Will keep you posted. :)
Hi mate no worries its packed ready for post no hurry, Ron.

bluejeansronald said:
Goldpick said:
Hi mate no worries its packed ready for post no hurry, Ron.

Heatho is taking care of the pick for you Ron, hopefully will receive a PM from him. Thanks again for the kind donation. :)

I also use your large pick Ron, I couldn't imagine another pick being any better for its purpose.

Good one Ron, I have the little digger and totally love it.

MikeB05 said:
Ron,

I have used your pick when out with a fellow PA member...they work great !!

About to go into fleabay on Monday and buy one.
cheers
Mike
Thanks mate Just watch out for the coppy cat one painted black, some on stole my pattern, Ron.

Gee Ron, that's shocking, will pass that around about the 'Copy Cat'. This happens quite often that patterns and plans are stolen, this is the world we live in. And sadly we have trolls who troll forums not to contribute with any constructive input but to cause trouble and steal things.

Strange, I've been looking for a pick on ebay recently but your's didn't pop up until I saw a link in this thread.
Bought the middle size one now.I hope to find it soon in my mailbox :)
Enough digging with Bunnings tools :8 :lol:
Thank you

Luke said:
Strange, I've been looking for a pick on ebay recently but your's didn't pop up until I saw a link in this thread.
Bought the middle size one now.I hope to find it soon in my mailbox :)
Enough digging with Bunnings tools :8 :lol:
Thank you
Ii luke, Just got the order, Little brother be in the mail tomorrow i send tracking No, tomorrow evening, Ron.

Got the pick on Friday. Actual size surprised me if I knew how big middle size is, I'd probably go for small size(hard to imagine just from measurements until you hold it in your hands).But I am very happy, looks like a good quality tool, not a toy.Sure will dig holes in seconds. Thanks Ron for the tool and super fast postage.
Luke

Luke said:
Got the pick on Friday. Actual size surprised me if I knew how big middle size is, I'd probably go for small size(hard to imagine just from measurements until you hold it in your hands).But I am very happy, looks like a good quality tool, not a toy.Sure will dig holes in seconds. Thanks Ron for the tool and super fast postage.
Luke
Hi Luke, Thanks for the kind words, if you find it to big or heavy fore you i will gladly swap for little ripper, No worries, I think you will find it very to use, Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts