Lily Allen, lyrics banned from social netowrking forum (To Explicit )

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So where does the mod squad draw the line, is poor Annie de Franco safe from being removed, if you listened to most modern music that our kids listen to the lyrics are a lot more intense and some times even violent so please open your minds on how lyrics like lily's help kids to know right from wrong and where to place their values and to know what is really excepted of them and what isn't in modern times, To me this just looks like more filtering that asio doesn't have to worry about .. thumbs up lol..

People like Eminem and those who carry on like that promote hate and violence, I swear and cuss as a weak form of expression usually when I am Pee'd off, but it does not need to be used as everyday conversation, the whole concept of it was to let others know your getting angry or that you have had enough, It does not need to be part of everything in life 24/7, I get so p'd off with the reality shows over here that promote behaviour between youngsters along with the TV companies make a fortune out of and the rest of the teenagers think its Ok to carry on like that,

I am not a prude and I have lead an interesting life to say the leased but I still had respect for others and that Is why we don't need Idiots promoting this sort of garbage, My ears are not Dustbins and I won't have that type of crap forced on me,

Well done Ramjet.

Ramjet said:
I actually like Eminem. Some of his lyrics are excellent. He used to study the dictionary to give himself a better vocabulary.
I personally have a broad range of music and comedy tastes. But this topic is about what's best for the forum.

Yeah I was just using him as an example because I know he cusses a lot, not quite as much as Kevin B.W. or Rodney Rude but there is a time and place for them Too, lol

That Steve Hughes is Spot on, Over here you have to do a health and safety coarse to use a Broom on building sites and if you have not got that qualification then you can't work there or they won't employ you, A person is better of working for them selves,

Ramjet said:
Same over here RR. OH&S is just occupational health and cover the bosses ass.

Struth I did not know that it had got that bad, they bought it in around 2003/4, So I just made my own company and was self employed,

Just like doing 2 to 4 hour inductions then doing the same at the next site . Only thing that's different is the emergency number. If you get hurt well he's done the induction so were covered.

Bjay said:
Just like doing 2 to 4 hour inductions then doing the same at the next site . Only thing that's different is the emergency number. If you get hurt well he's done the induction so were covered.

here you have to go to a training canter and they issue you with photo ID and then you have to re New it every 2 or 3 years and depending on what your job is it can cost you 10,0000 - 20,000$$$

Ramjet said:
Our lot keep banging on about following procedure. I use it against hem. They tell me to do the smallest thing and if in doubt I ask to see the procedure and risk assessment. Usually they can't find it. ;)

Over here they will use that to get you out the door.

I grew up around cray fishermen and dairy farmers so swearing is very much a part of my tribal dialect. I was always taught there was a time and a place for it. Not around the ladies etc. Lol yeah it don't work like that in the real world these days. My take on it is, there is no such thing as bad language. Only perfectly good language being misused. Fact is that cows and crays don't gives a rats what ya shout at them. :D

Latest posts