Legs for highbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFossickingKid

Angus Madden
Reaction score
Hey everyone
The current legs on my highbanker are making my highbanker unstable and wobbly. I was wondering where I could get some better legs that would make it more even and stable.

1462612822_image.jpeg

1462612867_image.jpeg

two things you can do, bend up a box piece and fix the width in your sluice which will stop the legs form going inward and outward, that's the cheapest option. or build a bar that fit in the top of your legs which will also secure the angles.

sorry to say mate you are running your expanded metal backwards in your highbanker there, essentially flushing out your gold. it works ok like that in a header to break up clay but in the catch system needs to be the other way to create a vortex

Crutch or walker legs are a bit more stable too, you can brace them as others have said, but I've found splaying them out a bit helped more I wasn't able to get my high banker really stable until the legs were landing a couple of inches outside the footprint of the sluice itself.

Latest posts