Led lights from Aldi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjg100

Peter
Reaction score
Hey all,
Just bought a led light kit from Aldi.
$149 for the kit for the campertrailer and have already tested it and well worth the $.
There is 4 led strips with cables and 3x dimmers.
To have the camp site lit up with will be tested out when I take the Cameron down to the ford for an overnight stay.

Peter. :cool:

Better go and check them out Pete, as my lights are getting so week that Liz squarks and listens for the rebounding sound these days. Playing "Bats" is ok, but you spill a lot of bourbon and coke doing it. :eek:

Wal.

Hello all,
Have just ran all 4 led strips thru the camper and they only pull 1.8 amps, which means that with the dimmers you could run them all night and still not have a drain on the campertrailer.
I was told that there was only one set left at the local Aldi, so tomorrow I am going to snap that unit up for the ute and that means that I will have left over lights and cable.

on the 22nd they have little motion sensing LEDs for $10 exactly what ive been looking for.
pjg100 If you have time mate can you put up a pic of the lights with your setup?

Hello all,
No luck with getting the second set of leds for the campertrailer, but a home test has proved thier worth already.
Wil take photos and psot the next time I am out with the camper, which will be soon from the Ford.

plenty here in ballarat as well, I bought 3 of the little motion sensor light $10 a piece they work a treat. will also act as a alarm system for the missus when camping as she doesn't like things that walk around at night.

pjg100 said:
Hey all,
$149 for the kit for the campertrailer and have already tested it and well worth the $.
To have the camp site lit up with will be tested out when I take the Cameron down to the ford for an overnight stay.

Hey Peter, just saw your old post re the led lights....we will be taking our camper trailer to Tuena and would be good to check out your light set up..we'll be needing something like this. :) See you there.

penfooey said:
pjg100 said:
Hey all,

Hey Peter, just saw your old post re the led lights....we will be taking our camper trailer to Tuena and would be good to check out your light set up..we'll be needing something like this. :) See you there.

Both LEDS and campertrailer will be at Tuena.

Hello all,
Just found a website that has LEDs just like the ones I've have.
The best thing is that you can built to suit your needs or get the kit form.
www.fbl-industries.com.au
They are not magnetic like mine, but a tube of glue and some magnetic strips will work.

Try banggood, dealextreme and ebay for strip lights & controllers if you don't mind piecing together.

Those adli sensors are good.

Latest posts