LED lights at Aldi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aldi have their LED lights on again this Saturday, this model hasn't been up for a while. They are 10 strips that link together. They come with a splitter, so you can have 5 and 5, 6 and 4 branches etc. 240 ac, or 12v dc.

I fitted this to my boat 150mm up off the floor in 12mm alloy C section. This helped stopped blinding you in the dark.

Comes with a remote, high I.P rating.

You can choose colors, dim, or go to flash/ wave scheme.
excellent for a tinny.
you can put it on flashing blue and hear the undersized fish being tossed overboard by fish rapers. :D
have a look at their web page, special buys.

Hi Mudgee Hunter

Is this what you are talking about, as this is all I could find.Thanks for any help.

Premium LED Headlight 5W
Premium LED Headlight 5W
ea$9.99

Hi Grub stake

Thanks. I just tried the link and found it immediatley. Don't know why my search did not show it. But thanks for the help.

I have a set that came out a few years ago now. It is a bit more adjustable but does not have the different colour settings. They are good.

May get this lot so I can add colour when camping.

ooooo.....man can you see the pretty colours.

I looked the other night and would swear the price was $9.99 so I went there today, 3 boxes left so put 2 in my cart and happened to notice the price tag on the isle basket $99.99 each ,,, whoooo no thanks don't care what colours they flash the markets are always a better place to shop foe led strips the last lot cost $5 a strip under the boat gunnels they are great, time to go to spec savers no give them a miss too no such thing as buy one pair get one free not for a prescription glass, same with car tyres buy 4 pay for 3 well they won't tell you how much they pay for them will they then theres, need to be balanced too, the new valves it all adds up, well will need new rubber for the ranger soon, might go and play the game get a quote then go back and show them the deal I got, 4 new tyres with new valves those pressure sensors that tell you when the tyre pressure is low and on new wild track alloys all for $800 where do you get it gumtree just keep looking the bargains do pop up

Latest posts